Saturday, December 20, 2008

queer emotions...

im some one who is constantly on the search to find a clue of what i really need and what i really want...perhaps what i really wish... i need some time for stuffs to get registered in my mind...
i forget a lot of irrelevant things to me very quickly...
eheh...amnesia we call it... but to make myself feel better i say im a "little forgetful"
im on a continuous roller coaster of thoughts...

at times they mean nothing to me, no relevance to me, my imagination can cross miles in fraction of a second,,, a whole world of events....

i always walk with my eyes glued at the sky...bump in to alot of thing becoz of that...fractured my foot too...but may be i jus keep creating an invisible design of HAPPINESS on it...
WOW!!!
its all mine :P

my thoughts and emotion are so abreast with each other that which one overtakes whom is a million dollar question ...

suddenly from makin a canvas i see down on the earth...where my feet touches ...

i then feel the pinch of reality... but hey i still feel happy for that extra large imagination of mine...

its difficult to understand at times what we really want!!!

in the midst... of the smile we have
why cant we?
just lay our hands on the sky so wide...
its so simple my love,
to be in your arms,
no matter how far.... no matter how close,
we will live side by side!!!

but once again i see...
the colors in your eyes....
its a never ending sight...
for i wana be with you together... oh my love


3 comments:

BRIAN D'SOUZA said...

im some one who is constantly on the search to find a clue of what i really need and what i really want...perhaps what i really wish... i need some time for stuffs to get registered in my mind...

:) nice of you toexpress yourself after all these years....honestly speaking what you wanted was nver what you needed....he who is clueless is truley clueless...she who is in doubt is in need of a clue ....cheers

Shaheena Attarwala said...

its nice to see that u still appreciate....

BRIAN D'SOUZA said...

always have...