Saturday, December 20, 2008

Life listed...lifes list

There is always a dream we have...
there is a wish always to be fulfilled...
i cant recall the last time told myself these things neva happen...
i dnt believe at times its best to let go...
i neva say it cant...
let me try harder...
lets get it done...
its just a step away...
perceive it as i do...
and then its simple...COZ i can do!!!

the below mentioned are certain things that i wish to do in my years to come...some might even fade as i grow...i might even add a few in the events in future...but as of now...its the best for me...


Its a CraZeE list....form the crazee thee :)

  1. Learn horse riding and own a horse
  2. Ride my own horse to my office or a 5 star hotel...on the streets on mumbai
  3. Will own an animal farm
  4. Will have my own company
  5. Be a member of an Old age home and work towards adding value to those peoples life
  6. Want to be part of some meaning ful awareness programs
  7. Get a house big enough so that i can play hide and seek or skate with my kids in
  8. Meet Mohammad Ali or any of his family member or buy a large poster of his and put in my house
  9. Go to some of worlds best animal Safari
  10. Learn Some yoga and practice make it a part of my daily routine
  11. I genuinely will do something to help animals
  12. Ride an ostrich
  13. Go for a nice dinner with the man i love an underwater restaurant in Maldives
  14. Make a physical sport a part of my daily life
  15. Buy s sexy bicycle of BMW
  16. Wear a bikini on a beach
  17. I have this crazy wish of being the face of a cosmetic beauty product for skin in a tv ad
  18. Learn to speak Arabic language
  19. World tour with my mom dad and bro and sis...
  20. Play every possible sport under the sun at least once
  21. Do a tango dance or may be anyother dance (not indian ) with ma better half in front of at least 50 to 100 people and be appreciated :)
  22. Stand for an election may be for a MLA at the age of may be 35-40 when im financially strong (cant let it go easily as that was my first aspiration in life.. to be leader and represent people)

2 comments:

emaad said...

this cant be u shaina!!! noways... shaina i knw is a boring person... and the one who has written all this seems pretty adventurous... lol!!! waise the politician part suits u!!! hehe...

BRIAN D'SOUZA said...

There is always a dream we have...
there is a wish always to be fulfilled...

interesting lines....

a dream is a dream only till we awake

wish always to be fullfilled is only realised when broken